Saturday, January 2, 2010

Off To Europe

Lyle off to Europe 1-2-10

I dropped my son Lyle at the Airport this morning. He is off to Los Angeles to meet up with his band, The Faceless, and then they're off to Europe for a five week tour.

What does this have to do with art? Being a part of my children's lives is the most creative thing I've ever done. I didn't paint a thing over the holidays but I did take some reference pictures.

One of the most important things I did this holiday season was to connected with some old and new friends. I was reminded that the essence of me is music. So besides painting, going to school full-time this Spring, I'll be playing the piano and remembering that I'm a songwriter.

Here is wishing everyone a wonderful new year filled with events that alter and illuminate our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Dead birds in a box..lalalalala Dead cows on a bun lalalalalala
    I know what your doing when you not alone! LOL xox Maryjean

    ReplyDelete