Monday, July 20, 2009

Patty's Art Revival & Tulips - SOLD

I am painting, again. This time it's the oils that call me.

My unconscious art block broke on June 31, 2009 after a reunion with my dear friend Marianne who worked with me using EFT. I haven't gone a day without painting since.

That was a Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I gathered my supplies and went to Susan's house (sister) and she made a spot for me in her studio to paint right beside her. She is a constant source of encouragement.

That same week, while painting at Susan's, she had a call from one of the artists that share her downtown studio and gallery saying that she would be leaving. Susan turned to me and asked if I wanted her spot.

Tulip PastelSo here I am in Susan Carlin's Art Studio and Gallery located in downtown San Antonio's historic village called La Villita. This is my second Monday. I hung two pastels here last week and Susan sold my tulip pastel. Yeah!

I'll be learning to post some pics of the things I'm working on. I've finished several paintings and there are a couple worth posting later today when I get home.

Thanks for stopping in and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I love this tulip. It is so vibrant. Hope to see more of your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete