Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Website Launch

It's definitely time for a new blog post.

Patty Cooper Art Website

My new website was finally launched this evening and I chose Kayley's Bliss for the home page image.
www.pattycooper.com

I made the decision to remove the many older personal webpages on my website and replace them (for now) with art only. I would like to hear any comments you may have on the new design and content.

Some of my paintings, prints and cards are available at:
Susan's Art Gallery & Studio
La Villita Historical Arts Village
San Antonio, Texas

Unless someone actually walks into the San Antonio gallery, they wouldn't know that I have paintings for sale, so... Until I have a large enough collection to approach other galleries who are online, I thought the website would be a way for someone to make a purchase.

Now I can get back to PAINTING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Patty, It is great to meet you. I am glad Susan told us to come over and 'see' you. I will be checking back and keep painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website is wonderful, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website looks great Patty. I hope you have great success with it.

    ReplyDelete